PRNDoctor provides tests for both active COVID19 infection and past infection.
Who Needs A Telemedicine Consult?
- Anyone with symptoms, or anyone who suspects they are infected.
- Anyone who has been in contact with a sick person.
- Anyone who had been in an area where persons were infected.
You Need to Know:
- COVID-19 is a viral respiratory infection spread person to person and via contact with virus-contaminated surfaces.
- On January 1, 2020 the first case of COVID-19 was reported in Snohomish County, Washington at an Urgent Care.
- COVID-19 can be spread person-to-person from a distance of 13 feet or closer.
- COVID-19 can also be spread by touching the mouth, nose or eyes with an infected hand.
- Most infections are mild, but severe infections can cause bilateral pneumonia, multi-organ failure and death.
- Avoid infections by avoiding close contact with sick persons and by washing your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in any way self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Vaccines and treatments are under evaluation.
- Telemedicine is recommended as a means to decrease person-to-person contact.